Friday, June 13, 2014

You didn't hear it from me...

So as many of you know , last summer did not entirly go as according to plan. However, with competence restored and old ties knotted, new line of production is ready to be filmed, written, and reported.
People familiar with me know that I had a few comedy skits and short film pieces, but were done back in 09/10 and very amateur. At the time we were bullshitting with a camera, now with production experience and better ideas I believe I have a good foundation to build a consistent production team. Ofcourse comedy piece are always on the table, but along with ideas for short films I'm also writing something worth making a documentary.
Lastly, there will be a time to cast so if ever called upon please make sure you're are serious about it. People get scared when it's time to get to work. See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment